Centercode is looking to add a highly-motivated IT Support Specialist to our IT team. This person will have a passion for keeping the hardware, software, and employees that power Centercode running smoothly.
This full-time position initially pays between $55k-$65k base salary + benefits. You'll join a rapidly growing team with ongoing advancement opportunities.
Important: We're not considering over-qualified people. If you have more than 5 years of relevant experience, this position (and compensation) is below your level.
You'll be a fit for this job if you have:
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- a solid understanding of Windows and Mac desktop configuration and support
- a basic understanding of Windows and Linux server administration
- experience with server support (PowerShell, data backup procedure, etc.)
- a solid understanding of networking fundamentals (TCP, Routing, Firewalls, etc.)
- previously worked in a fast-paced small company/startup environment
In this position you'll:
- setup and help maintain Mac and Windows based office workstations
- help ensure a secure desktop and server operating environment
- support our dev and production virtualized SaaS environments (servers, OS's, databases)
- directly assist with release management of our platform through manual and automated processes
- help define and document IT policies and procedures
- help fix whatever else breaks
To get hired at Centercode, you MUST be:
- a highly skilled communicator (in English; both written and spoken)
- a critical thinker; capable of mapping out ideas on a whiteboard
- proficient in Google Mail, Calendar, Docs, and Drive
- highly productive despite distractions and perpetual collaboration
- passionate about emerging technology (we're a tech company first)
- a self-starter who doesn't need micromanaging (we don't have time for that)
- thick skinned, good humored, and able to roll with the punches
- career-oriented and actively looking to increase your responsibilities
- willing to admit when you screw up (it happens to the best of us)
- fiercely loyal to both our customers and team
- trustworthy, reliable, and easy to get along with
- enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
- adaptable and willing to wear whatever hat gets the job done
- We're a quickly growing 60+ person tech company.
- We value productivity over long hours.
- We actively balance work and play.
- We provide free breakfast, snacks, and coffee.
- Donuts on your birthday.
- This is a full-time position in Laguna Hills, California.
- We don't relocate (you must live in Orange County!)
- We won't speak with recruiters of any kind. Seriously, don't bother.
- We're not taking calls regarding this position.
Douglas Adams once said "Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet". We saw the truth in this statement as an opportunity to increase the positive impact of technology on people's lives. We're actively achieving this goal while doing very well and having a lot of fun along the way. We're looking for enthusiastic like-minded people who are equally passionate about achieving this goal.
If you match the above and this sounds like a place you'd want to work, please complete the form on this page.