Centercode is looking for an enthusiastic office assistant to support our facility and operations. This is a dynamic position with a wide variety of responsibilities and opportunities to learn and advance.
This full-time position initially pays between $40k-$45k base salary + benefits. You'll join a rapidly growing team with ongoing advancement opportunities.
Important: This is an early career position; we're not considering over-qualified people. If you have 5+ years of experience, this position is below your level.
You'll be a fit for this job if you have:
- worked in a professional environment for 1-4 years or a recent college degree
- experience in small office support
- the capacity to quickly pick up new tools and technologies
- exceptional organizational skills
- a strong attention to detail
In this position you'll:
- greet, sign-in, and host guests
- order and maintain office supplies, equipment, and snacks
- handle communications about facilities and coordinate maintenance as needed
- process and assign sales orders
- assist with billing and collection efforts
- coordinate staff travel arrangements
- run errands (i.e. post office, office purchases, coffee runs)
- perform a wide variety of other tasks as needed
To get hired at Centercode, you MUST be:
- a highly skilled communicator (in English; both written and spoken)
- a critical thinker; capable of mapping out ideas on a whiteboard
- proficient in Google Mail, Calendar, Docs, and Drive
- highly productive despite distractions and perpetual collaboration
- passionate about emerging technology (we're a tech company first)
- a self-starter who doesn't need micromanaging (we don't have time for that)
- thick skinned, good humored, and able to roll with the punches
- career-oriented and actively looking to increase your responsibilities
- willing to admit when you screw up (it happens to the best of us)
- fiercely loyal to both our customers and team
- trustworthy, reliable, and easy to get along with
- enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
- adaptable and willing to wear whatever hat gets the job done
- We're a quickly growing 60+ person tech company.
- We value productivity over long hours.
- We actively balance work and play.
- We provide free breakfast, snacks, and coffee.
- Donuts on your birthday.
- This is a full-time position in Laguna Hills, California.
- We don't relocate (you must live in Orange County!)
- We won't speak with recruiters of any kind. Seriously, don't bother.
- We're not taking calls regarding this position.
Douglas Adams once said "Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet". We saw the truth in this statement as an opportunity to increase the positive impact of technology on people's lives. We're actively achieving this goal while doing very well and having a lot of fun along the way. We're looking for enthusiastic like-minded people who are equally passionate about achieving this goal.
If you match the above and this sounds like a place you'd want to work, please complete the form on this page.