Centercode is looking for tech savvy high-performing project coordinators to support delivering highly successful product tests to meet our clients' expectations.
This is a dynamic role in which you'll support many of the most influential and important companies in technology in improving their products by connecting them directly with their customers.
This full-time position initially pays $45k base salary + benefits. This position is designed to enable you to successfully pursue multiple paths within our own company or the technology field.
Important: This is an early-career position; we're not considering over-qualified people. If you're a certified project manager, this position is below your level.
- have 2-3 years experience as a customer support rep in a call center environment
- be incredibly well organized
- have the patience of a zen master
- be a ninja with spreadsheets
- have a strong attention to detail
- be a skilled researcher
- be tech savvy in both software and hardware
On top of that, you have (one or more):
- participated as a tester in multiple beta tests
- experience in product quality (e.g. QA/test engineer)
- worked in a fast-paced small company/startup environment
- a recent tech-focused degree and/or A+ industry certification
- experience with shipping and receiving
In this position you'll:
- provide basic technical support to beta testers
- review feedback and reproduce bugs reported by beta testers
- reach out to testers individually by phone and email
- ship and retrieve beta test hardware units
- support the various needs of your Test Manager and clients
To get hired at Centercode, you MUST be:
- a highly skilled communicator (in English; both written and spoken)
- a critical thinker; capable of mapping out complex ideas on a whiteboard
- proficient in Google Mail, Calendar, Docs, and Drive
- highly productive despite distractions and collaboration
- passionate about emerging technology (we're a tech company first)
- a self-starter who doesn't need micromanaging (we don't have time for that)
- thick skinned, good humored, and able to roll with the punches
- career-oriented and actively looking to increase your responsibilities
- willing to admit when you screw up (it happens to the best of us)
- fiercely loyal to both our customers and team
- trustworthy, reliable, and easy to get along with
- enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
- adaptable and willing to wear whatever hat gets the job done
- We're a quickly growing 60+ person tech company.
- We value productivity over long hours.
- We actively balance work and play.
- We provide free breakfast, snacks, and coffee.
- Donuts on your birthday.
- This is a full-time position in Laguna Hills, California.
- We are not relocating for this position.
- We do not work with recruiters.
- We're not taking calls regarding this position.
Douglas Adams once said "Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet". We saw the truth in this statement as an opportunity to increase the positive impact of technology on people's lives. We're actively achieving this goal while doing very well and having a lot of fun along the way. We're looking for enthusiastic like-minded people who are equally passionate about achieving this goal.
If you match the above and this sounds like a place you'd want to work, please complete the form on this page.