Centercode is looking for enthusiastic beta test coordinators to support our test managers in delivering highly successful beta tests to meet our clients' expectations.
This is a dynamic role in which you'll support many of the most influential and important companies in technology to help improve their products by connecting them directly with their customers.
This entry level position initially pays between $35k-$45k base salary + benefits. This begins a brief career path toward Beta Test Manager, which includes increased responsibilities and a substantial pay increase.
A variety of these traits will help land you this job. You have:
- participated as a tester in multiple beta tests
- worked in the tech space for 1-3 years
- experience in product quality (e.g. QA engineer)
- experience in customer support
- worked in a fast-paced small company/startup environment
- have a recent tech-focused degree
On top of that you must:
- be incredibly well organized
- be a ninja with spreadsheets
- have a strong attention to detail
- be a skilled researcher
- be highly tech savvy in both software and hardware
In this position you'll:
- provide technical support to beta testers
- review feedback and reproduce bugs reported by beta testers
- reach out to testers individually by phone and email
- ship and retrieve beta test hardware units
- support the various needs of your beta test manager and clients
- learn everything necessary to become a successful beta test manager
To get hired at Centercode, you MUST be:
- a highly skilled communicator (in English; both written and spoken)
- a critical thinker; capable of mapping out complex ideas on a whiteboard
- proficient in Google Mail, Calendar, Docs, and Drive
- highly productive despite distractions and perpetual collaboration
- passionate about emerging technology (we're a tech company first)
- a self-starter who doesn't need micromanaging (we don't have time for that)
- thick skinned, good humored, and able to roll with the punches
- career-oriented and actively looking to increase your responsibilities
- willing to admit when you screw up (it happens to the best of us)
- fiercely loyal to both our customers and team
- trustworthy, reliable, and easy to get along with
- enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
- adaptable and willing to wear whatever hat gets the job done
- We're a quickly growing 60+ person tech company.
- We value productivity over long hours.
- We actively balance work and play (from nerf wars to ping-pong battles).
- We provide free breakfast, snacks, and coffee.
- Donuts on your birthday.
- We were voted one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County in 2015.
- This is a full-time position in Laguna Hills, California.
- We don't relocate (you must live in Orange County!)
- We won't speak with recruiters of any kind. Seriously, don't bother.
- We're not taking calls regarding this position.
Douglas Adams once said "Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet". We saw the truth in this statement as an opportunity to increase the positive impact of technology on people's lives. We're actively achieving this goal while doing very well and having a lot of fun along the way. We're looking for enthusiastic like-minded people who are equally passionate about achieving this goal.
If you match the above and this sounds like a place you'd want to work, please complete the form on this page.